We are sorry to hear that your interview was not conducted as scheduled. There are a few different reasons this may have happened, and a few different actions you can take moving forward:
- You can follow up with your interviewer directly:
- Their information may be listed in the interview confirmation email that you received, or it may be listed in the CC line of the confirmation email.
- You may be able to find the interviewer’s contact information in your calendar invite.
- You should receive a follow-up text from us asking how your interview went. Please select "Interviewer could not conduct the interview" and provide your feedback about not receiving your interview. This feedback is passed along to the hiring managers regularly for review.
- If you applied for a position at a specific location, try reaching out to somebody at that location for more information about your interview.
- You may wish to reach out to the hiring company’s HR department for further assistance. Their contact info can usually be found by visiting the company career website.
The company you applied to uses our HireVue Hiring Assistant to help schedule interviews, however, we are not involved in the interviewing process. Due to this, we recommend getting in touch with the hiring company directly.